"Great things never came from comfort zones"           "Wealthy people invest first and spend what’s left and broke people spend first and invest what’s left"           "Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better and your better is best"           "Investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future"           "You cannot save time for future use, but you can invest it for the future you"           "The secret to getting ahead is getting started.................Start using your Savings to Earn Money"           "The best gift, and investment, you can give your child is your time"           "Investing in your child’s education is never a wasted effort"           "Do something today that your future self will thank you for"

PF Registration 

PF registration is mandatory for all establishments-

  • Which is a factory engaged in any industry having 20 or more persons, and
  • To any other establishment employing 20 or more persons or class of such establishments which the Central Government may, by notification specify in this behalf.

Central Government may apply any establishment employing less than 20 employees after giving not less than two months’ notice for compulsory registration. Provident fund Registration certificate should obtain within 30 days from the date of completing 20 employees.


It is mandatory for units employing 20 or more persons and earning up to Rs 15,000. Employee’s contribution to EPF is 12% (Basic pay) and the employer contributes 8.33% towards the employee’s pension scheme and 3.67% to the EPF i.e. total contribution is 12%. Additionally, employers also pay 0.5% towards EDLI, 0.65% as EPF administrative charges and 0.01% as EDLI handling fee.



Documents required for PF registration -
  • Registration certificate obtained under Factories Act/Shops and Establishment/Firms/Companies/trust etc.
  • Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company/Trust Deed/Partnership deed etc.
  • Address proof of the firm
  • PAN Card of the firm
  • Digital Signature Certificate
  • List of Directors/Shareholders in case of Company
  • PAN Card of the directors/partners etc.
  • Address proof of directors/partners (Aadhar Card/Voter ID card/Passport etc)
  • Copy of First sale bill/Job work bill and First purchase bill.
  • Copy of certificate of commencement of production or GST Registration etc.
  • Cancel cheque of firm's bank account
  • Salary details of all the employees
  • Register containing the attendance of the employees

 

Our rates for registration of PF-

Starting Rs. 5,000/-



© 2019 - EnSkyAR Financial Services